OT: Electricity generation: "Net Billing" arrangements

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 08:04:02 CDT 2011

Thanks Chip!  That's exactly the kind of indication I wanted.

And you have precisely captured the two differing concepts of 'net metering' and
'net billing' in your simple description below!

We (the general public in Jamaica who are discussing the up-coming open meetings
that the regulator has scheduled...) wanted to get a little more info before
walking in to the event...

Iain