Induction cooktops and RFI?

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at dcm-va.com
Thu Apr 12 21:43:37 CDT 2012

Terry,

Induction cooktops operate between 24 and 50KHz. There is probably a lot of potential for RFI near the range.

73 Karl W4KRLTerry Fox <tfox at knology.net> wrote:Thanks Andre!  My spec an only goes to 3GHz.  The whole idea was to know what they (induction cooktops) do BEFORE I buy one.

Maybe you could camp out at the local Sears with your spec an, and test for me??
Terry