Ten Tec 506 and Arduino

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Sun May 19 13:54:38 CDT 2013

The anticipated price was right there on the web page:

I hope to review one once it is in production. Palstar expects the TR-30
to be available August 2013.

(Click to enlarge)
<http://qrper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/photo-2.jpg>

(Click to enlarge)

When I asked about the price, the told me a range of $1,500-2,000 US. (Gulp!

"Gulp" would seem to be an appropriate response.

     -mo