Natiional Radio Quiet Zone W.Va

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 11:46:54 CDT 2013

Hi Richard

Yeah, I knew you guys had visited and there was a ban on digital cameras etc. that had you guys scrambling to find replacement batteries for the light meters in your old 35 mm cameras. I was just intrigued about what Josh was highlighting in particular about errors in the news report - people have mobile phones, TVs and radios? Everyone huddles around Jethroe's crystal set on a Tuesday night and dance very quietly? Burglars enjoy the security of burglar alarms being banned? The place isn't full of EMphobics? It was a rather wide-open statement that needed some clarification - but clearly only to me.

Phil M1GWZ