Broadcom offers $19.99 Internet of Things development kit - The Inquirer

Andre Kesteloot akesteloot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:53:36 CDT 2014

Rob,
I am not quite sure I understand the article and why you might lose
something.

quote:
*Multiple banks say they are seeing evidence that Home Depot stores may be
the source of a *
*massive new batch of stolen credit and debit cards that went on sale this
morning in the cybercrime underground. Home Depot says that it is working
with banks and law enforcement agencies to investigate reports of
suspicious activity. *
unquote.

Did you unknowingly buy a Home Depot Debit Card from a Home Depot place,
that card being part of a previous batch ?

André