The reason for starting the END-FED antenna thread -

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Oct 6 12:51:46 CDT 2014

The multi-band PAR antenna claimed 25 watts but that's PEP not CW.  I
did fine running 5w PSK31 into it, but it got unhappy at 15.

The monoband ones claim 100, 200, or 300w depending on the model.  I'd
assume that they have a similar derating issue in terms of heating up
the ferrite core on the matching box.

Have you bought / played with a PAR antenna?  Overall I was pretty
happy with the ones I had...  but I never tried running more than 100w
SSB into one.  Do you really need the additional half S-unit?

-r