battery burn bag

WB4JFI wb4jfi1 at wb4jfi.com
Wed Mar 25 16:57:49 CDT 2015

I’ve used LiPos quite a bit with RC planes and copters, I still have few bats and two chargers.  I have two LiPo protection bags that I regularly used whenever transporting the batteries.  I also use metal ammo cases to both charge and transport LiPos.  There has never been an incident here regarding LiPos, but I’m not willing to burn down my house on a chance.

The biggest thing is to watch the batteries, and if they start to puff up significantly, store them in a safe container until you can get rid of them safely.
73, Terry (prime), N4TLF