Copper Phone Lines Vs Fiber Optic, Which Is Better?

Will Russell will7777r at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 26 21:52:27 CDT 2015

The FIOS battery is only good for limited time after a power failure, and then you lose voice telephone.  No such problem with POTS on copper.  Other ways to solve it could be - have a spare battery (and keep it charged somehow), have an emergency generator with plenty of fuel, or use some other means to communicate.

Will