Copper Phone Lines Vs Fiber Optic, Which Is Better?

Richard Demaret ric.demaret at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:17:52 CDT 2015

Greetings All,

Many thanks to all who responded to my questions about Copper vs FIOS and
my problems with Verizon.

I appreciate your good suggestions.

It appears it would be wise to go with FIOS.

Many thanks for your replies.  I have learned from you.

Best Wishes
Richard  KI4KXJ

(Note: Also, based upon what was said, I am wondering if we (Lou Ann and I
should upgrade our cell phones.  Ours are quite old.)