What could go wrong?

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:05:07 EDT 2020

Most  modern machines are powerful enough to be able to run at least one or
two VMs. You can have an isolated environment on your desktop to use with
whatever risky experiments you want to try, and be able to restore it to a
safe state after you're done.
Most Linux distros come with virtualization tools, on other systems (and
Linux) you can use VirtualBox.

Jacek
kw4ep

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier